Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Resident 2011 Antti Jokinen

Looks like I fell into the Straight to DVD trap again.  It's my fault.  I thought, "It's a dollar at Redbox!  It's by the new Hammer Studios!  I love the old Hammer movies!  It can't be that bad!"  When will I learn?  Sigh.....

The world's most famous transexual, Hilary Swank, stars as a woman(!) ER doctor who needs a new place.  She(?) finds one in a building that's owned by Jeffrey Dean Morgan and his grandfather, Christopher Lee.  That's right,  Christopher Lee!  In a new Hammer Studios movie!  See?  It can't be that bad!  But it is!

It's not long before Hillary Swank and Jeffrey Dean Morgan start their little neighborly fling.  Then someone gets cold feet, and someone loses it.  Since this movie is called The Resident and not The Landlord, you'd think the nutty one would me Mr/Mrs Swank, but no!  It's the other guy.  He's nuts!  He's a peeper!  He drugs her!  He hides under her bed!  Creepy!

Not really.  Hillary Swank takes her clothes off a lot.  That's creepy.  Jeffrey Dean Morgan does a really good job in this movie being pervy, but it's still not good.  Stupid Straight to DVD curse.  I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment